MET Prep | Computing and Digital Technologies | Brighton MET
Please read through the instructions carefully so you don't miss anything important.
We're really excited to welcome you to the Computing and Digital Technologies course here at Brighton MET Central campus!
- Ensure you complete your enrolment form. This will be emailed to you over the summer.
- Attend course confirmation at the end of August. You will receive an invite to this session near the time.
- Buy any items required for the course. Details are available below.
- Complete the summer projects. We've set a few activities for you to complete before you start in September.
- Spend some time reading. We've suggested some things you might like to read below.
- Watch the videos and read the quotes from previous students.
Below you will find links to everything you need to know or do before you start your course in September.
You will find your start date and time included in your welcome letter below.
Please make sure you click the correct course level as information does vary.
Click here to access a quick guide about the range of Google tools that we use at college.
What our students have to say
"The GB MET Computing course has helped prepare me for work in the IT industry, and has helped me develop my knowledge extensively. The main reason I chose to study at GB MET is the course is largely coursework with practical elements. Another major plus for me is the Computing department has their own network, with some of the latest tech! There is also a fantastic LRC with access to computers, group meeting rooms and a vast array of books and DVDs you can loan. I found it a great space to finish off work outside of lessons. All the Computing staff have been amazing when supporting us through coursework and deciding on next steps. I was also able to secure work experience through the college advisor! I would highly recommend the Computing courses to anyone interested in IT - as long as you have a passion and the enthusiasm you will fit right in!"