Where can you go with a T Level?
What are T Levels?
T Levels are new two-year, technical qualifications that have been designed with employers to give you skills which are needed by industry.
The next level qualification
T Levels have been developed as an alternative to A-Levels and will give students have real experience of the workplace by combining classroom study, practical learning and a three-month industry placement.
45-day industry placement
At the heart of each T Level is a 45-day industry placement will give you early access to the brightest talent entering your market.
These placements mean your business can work alongside the next generation entering your industry, making sure they develop the knowledge, attitude and practical skills to succeed.
Having T Level students on board creates opportunities for staff to act as buddies, coaches or line managers and help them gain management and mentorship skills, which are known to increase job satisfaction.
Why choose T Levels?
- Develop the practical skills needed for your chosen career
- Experience what the job involves
- Gain the knowledge required for your chosen sector
- Achieve a technical qualification
- Build a relationship with a potential employer
- Have the option to progress to higher level study
What subjects are available from September 2023?
- Childcare: Early Years Educator | Central Brighton
- Computing: Digital Business Services | Central Brighton
- Computing: Digital Support Services | Central Brighton
- Construction | East Brighton Campus
- Health | Central Brighton
T Level in Childcare & Early Years Education
Our fantastic Early Years tutor Samantha Morris has filmed this video to give you an idea of what to expect from this new T Level, and where a qualification in Childcare & Early Years can take you!
T Level in Health
Deputy Head of Learning Gaynor Brown chats with us about our new T Level in Health at Brighton MET and what you can expect from this career boosting qualification!
T level in Digital Services
Head of Learning for Creative Industries shares with us some exciting facts about our two new digital T Levels starting in September. Watch the video to find out more.