The return of face-to-face teaching for adult, part-time courses this spring!
As we welcome spring and the easing of lockdown restrictions, GB MET is happy to announce the return to on-campus teaching, for a range of part-time professional and hobby courses for adults, starting throughout April and May.
2020 was a difficult year for us all - but we believe that spring is a time of new beginnings and opportunity.
Our professional and leisure adult courses will be delivered both online and on campus this term, ensuring you benefit from a flexible approach to learning, whilst having access to our specialist facilities and equipment for the best possible learning experience.
Safety measures across our campuses
Following the return to onsite teaching, we are well-prepared to safely deliver lessons on campus. With safety in mind, please be assured that we have carried out extensive risk assessments to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 within the College. This includes:
- requiring a face covering to be worn inside the premises (including inside classrooms and workshops) unless you have a medical exemption
- maintaining social distancing
- ensuring adequate ventilation
- provision of hand sanitiser throughout our buildings
- increased cleaning of frequently touched surfaces and equipment
- tracing close contacts of confirmed cases and issuing self-isolation notices
- weekly home-testing kits available for students
All of these measures work together to help us all stay safe and are really effective in stopping the spread of the virus.
Hone your skills with other like-minded people
Our adult courses are designed to help you develop professional skills or hobbies that you are passionate about, but the many benefits of meeting like-minded people, having a routine and learning new things, can also have a great impact on your mental health and wellbeing.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Don't delay – you can find out more about all of our part-time courses and apply on our website. Just click here to get started!