Accountancy | AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting | Level 4
Why this course?
This course will allow you to develop a range of advanced skills in financial and management accounting and budgeting.
You will study two optional units, allowing you to concentrate on specialist areas of accountancy and will be required to complete a project.
This highly-regarded qualification will allow you to apply for membership of the AAT (subject to meeting the work experience requirements) and further your career.
Click here to see fee information.
|FE0664-1C||25 Sep 2019||Central Brighton||42 weeks||£2,046.00||Apply|
|FE0668-1C||22 Apr 2020||Central Brighton||42 weeks||£2,046.00||Apply|
Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances, please see our finance information.
- Completion of the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma
- An excellent level of spoken and written English is required for this course
- Please be aware of the need to spend a significant amount of time away from the classroom undertaking independent study
- It is recommended that students re-acquaint themselves with basic book-keeping principles before starting the course
Assessment is by computer based exams.
Results for some of the exams will be available usually within 1-2 hours.
The result for the Synoptic Assessment will be available around 6 weeks after the exam.
- Drafting financial statements
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating financial performance
- Plus completion of a project
Two optional units:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- External auditing and credit management
- Cash and treasury management
To study for this qualification you will need an excellent level of spoken and written English. Assesment is by written assignments and computer based exams.
Please also be aware that you will need to spend a considerable amount of time undertaking independent self-study to be successful. It is also recommended that students re-acquaint themselves with the subject matter of their previous studies before starting the course.
Why the MET?
We have a wide range of courses, scheduled to accommodate busy lives. With this in mind, we offer part time day and evening options, with start dates in September and January.
This course is taught by a dedicated team of lecturers who are also professional accountants. Our experienced teaching staff are passionate and committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries, and the beach.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon, both open to the public and offering exceptional value