Apprenticeships at Brighton MET and Northbrook College
Find the right apprenticeship for you:
We offer a variety of apprenticeships for school leavers (16-18) and adults 19+ who are looking to start a career, retrain or up-skill in their existing role. Intermediate, advanced and higher apprenticeships are available allowing you to study for a qualification and earn money through practical on-the-job training.
An income while you learn
A recognised qualification
Why be an apprentice?
- You can earn while you learn
- Many employers hold apprenticeships in high regard because they offer real industry experience
- Apprenticeships are now offering routes to degree-level qualifications and they have become an increasingly preferred career option
- Apprentices are often offered a permanent, full-time position by their employer once training is completed
- You will increase your confidence and independence
What support will I get from the College during my apprenticeship?
You will have your own Assessor who will liaise with your employer. Your Assessor is always on hand to support and guide you through the apprenticeship process - from enrolment, induction, your training plan and your qualification schedule - to checking workplace compliance with government legislation.
An Assessor will monitor your progress and visit you at work at least every 12 weeks.
Assessment of work-based learning
Our Assessors deliver assessments in the workplace and are always on hand to support and guide both apprentice and employer. Curriculums do vary but assessments in the workplace will always be scheduled at a time that suits the employer hosting the session.
What can I expect from being an apprentice?
- Excellent vocational training
- A salary and on-going support from your employer and Brighton MET or Northbrook College
- In-depth experience, insight and understanding of the business sector you are working in
- A clear career path
- The opportunity to achieve industry-standard qualifications and even a degree
Contact our apprenticeships team
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 01903 273 732
Whether you're an employer looking to hire an apprentice or want to find out more about finding the apprenticeship for you, fill in the form and our team will be in touch.