Beauty Therapy | Aromatherapy for Autumn and Winter
Why this course?
Open to anyone who has an interest in natural therapies. We will look at aromatherapy for autumn/winter, supporting a range of ailments, including:
- coughs and colds
- aches and pains
- beauty and skincare
By the end of the course you will be able to choose 6-8 essential oils to use in the home, with your family, workplace and everyday life. You will have awareness of safe dilution, storage and simple blending.
Tutor: Kelly Horne
- First aid
- Beauty and skincare
- Winter ailments
- Safe dilution
- Uses and properties of 6-8 essential oils
- Using oils at home
What do I need to bring?:
- Small towel
Why the MET?
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- High-quality learning resource centres providing library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
The course fees are £94.00 for 5 weeks.
This course is eligible for a 50% discount if you are in receipt of certain benefits. This discounted fee is shown as category B below: