Beauty Therapy | Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
Why this course?
This course is open to beginners who have an interest in massage. We will be learning the techniques of a relaxing and therapeutic massage for the back, neck and shoulders. We will use essential oils such as ginger, lavender and marjoram to enhance the massage.
Tutor: Kelly Horne
- Simple anatomy, relaxation techniques for the back, neck, shoulders, head and face
- Seated massage practice
- Simple breathing techniques
- Correct posture and safety within massage
Why the MET?
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- High-quality learning resource centres providing library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
The course fees are £94.00 for 5 weeks.
This course is eligible for a 50% discount if you are in receipt of certain benefits. This discounted fee is shown as category B below:
Students should bring two large towels, along with pen and notebook.