Beauty Therapy - VTCT Certificate in Nail Technology Level 2
You will learn a range of skills including, how to professionally administer manicures and pedicures; apply gel nails; and maintain salon health and safety. You will also learn about nail technology, plus anatomy and physiology. On successful completion, you could work as a nail technician.
Click here to see fee information.
|FE0019-1C||13 Sep 2018||Central Brighton||Tuesday 1pm - 8.30pm||18 weeks|
|FE0020-1C||07 Jan 2019||Central Brighton||12.00pm -7.30pm||18 weeks||Apply|
The fee listed is the full course cost. Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances.
Why the MET?
- Professional standard beauty and hairdressing salons open to the general public, providing a realistic working environment
- High-end, industry branded equipment and products, plus additional training from external companies
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
Additional costs: If accepted on to the course, you will need to place an order for the nail extensions and manicure kits.
Pre-entry preparation: Encyclopaedia of Nails by Jacqui Jefford & Anne Swain.
Work experience opportunities: You will be encouraged to work in the industry and apply treatments outside of class time to build your skills.