Beauty Therapy - Fashion & Photographic Make-up Level 3
Why this course?
An exciting and intensive course which will develop your creative skills for fashion and photographic make-up work. Combined with an extensive study of associated theory, you will design and create looks for fashion; bridal; commercial; fantasy; period; and catwalk.
There is also an extensive theory element to this course and assessment will be made by practical observations, a theory assignment and an external multiple choice exam.
As this is a short course and very fast paced you will be expected to develop your skills and practice techniques in your own time to ensure maximum progression.
Please note that you will be expected to provide your own models for final assessments.
This qualification may lead to further courses in this field such as Level 2 Beauty Therapy, Hairdressing, or Nail Technology and Nail Art.
Why the MET?
You will have access to high-quality kits and products in our professional public salon and spa facilities, giving you the real-world experience valued by employers
The Beauty and Holistic team is staffed by highly-experienced tutors that are passionate about their subject areas and have excellent links with employers.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our central campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries and the beach.
Facilities at Brighton MET
- Professional standard spas and salons open to the general public, providing a realistic working environment
- Use of high-end, industry branded equipment and products
- Additional training from external companies
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks