Beauty Therapy - VTCT Certificate in Epilation Level 3
This course will develop your skills using electrolysis for hair removal, enabling you to provide electrical treatments. You will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety, client care and communication. On successful completion, you can progress into employment or onto an advanced Level 4 epilation course.
Completion of or working towards a Level 3 beauty therapy qualification.
- Provide electrical epilation
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
Why the MET?
You will have access to high-quality kits and products in our professional public salon and spa facilities, giving you the real-world experience valued by employers .
The Beauty and Holistic team is staffed by highly-experienced tutors that are passionate about their subject areas and have excellent links with employers.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our central campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries and the beach.
- Professional standard spas and salons open to the general public, providing a realistic working environment
- Use of high-end, industry branded equipment and products
- Additional training from external companies
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
alumni Views Lucy Yoxen
“The course has enabled me to begin a brand new career in something that I am passionate about and start my own business which is going from strength to strength.”
student Views Marta Jedrzejewska
“I have learnt lots of new skills over the past two years, and I liked the fact that I could complete additional enrichment courses to upskill. The tutors have given me confidence and are very supportive and I now feel fully prepared to begin my career within the beauty industry.”
student Views Mathilde Cimelli
“I have really gained confidence during this course and learnt professional techniques and skills.”
alumni Views Claire Rogers
“The benefits for students coming to my business whilst they’re at college is that they're working within a team, they are part of a brand that's really known in the City and also they can see maybe what area they want to specialise in for their future.”