Bookkeeping Short Course
Course aims and areas
This short course provides you with a solid introduction to bookkeeping.
You will cover the books and records that all businesses need to keep and how to maintain these.
You will also learn how to complete a range of bookkeeping entries using the double entry bookkeeping system.
You will gain valuable skills which can be applied in a range of businesses and public sector organisations.
Click here to see fee information.
|CM0085-1C||25 Jan 2019||Central Brighton||Friday 9.00am - 12.00pm||10 weeks||£235.00|
|CM0086-1C||03 May 2019||Central Brighton||Friday 9.00am - 12.00pm||10 weeks||£235.00|
Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances, please see our finance information.
Facilities at Brighton MET
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value