Cambridge English Summer Intensive
Cambridge Exam Courses are designed for higher-level students who want to improve their English and take a globally recognised exam.
Course aims and areasCambridge exams are recognised around the world by universities, employers and national education authorities. Every year over 5 million people take a Cambridge exam to improve their employment prospects, seek further education and prepare for international travel or living abroad.
We help you to understand the content of each part of the Cambridge test and improve your general English language skills. You will learn with experienced tutors who will advise you along the way.
This intensive course is 25 hours per week of Cambridge preparation, designed to maximise your preparation time for your chosen exam. Part-time and year-round options are also available. All students are pre-tested to assess eligibility for their chosen course and level.
- Cambridge FCE/CAE
- Intensive Summer: 25 hours per week
- (1 hours = 60 mins)
- Mon-Fri 09:00 - 12:30, Mon-Thu 13:30 - 16:15
- Maximum class size: 14
- Minimum age: 16
Why the MET?
- Courses accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English
- Fully qualified and professional teaching staff.
- Multinational classes
- Immersion in UK college environment with opportunity to interact with English-speakers
- No hidden costs: course book and materials included
- Special offers for courses of 24 weeks or more (see Long-term English courses)
- Full access to college facilities: library and computer centre, canteen and free gym
- Dedicated international team providing support and advice
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.