Cambridge English FCE/CAE Part-time
Cambridge Exam Courses are designed for higher-level students who want to improve their English and take a globally recognised exam.
Course aims and areasCambridge exams are recognised around the world by universities, employers and national education authorities. Every year over 5 million people take a Cambridge exam to improve their employment prospects, seek further education and prepare for international travel or living abroad.
We help you to understand the content of each part of the Cambridge test and improve your general English language skills. You will learn with experienced tutors who will advise you along the way.
The Cambridge part-time preparation course offers 5 hours per week of preparation for your chosen exam. All students are pre-tested to assess eligibility for their chosen course and level. Full-time and intensive summer options are also available.
Click here to see fee information.
|INT008E||26 Feb 2019||Tues & Thurs 6.00pm – 8.45pm||18 weeks||
|INT008E||17 Sep 2019||Tues & Thurs 6.00pm – 8.45pm||18 weeks||
The fee listed is the full course cost. Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances.
- Choose Cambridge FCE or CAE: 5 lessons per week (1 lesson = 60 mins)
- (1 lesson = 60 mins)
- Tues & Thurs 6.00pm – 8.45pm
- Maximum class size: 14
- Minimum age: 16
Why the MET?
- Courses accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English
- Experienced teaching staff.
- Multinational classes
- Immersion in UK college environment with opportunity to interact with English-speakers
- No hidden costs: course book and materials included
- Full access to college facilities: library and computer centre, canteen
- Dedicated international team providing support and advice
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.