ESOL - Basic Communication
This course is ideal for people who want to improve their English communication skills.
Course aims and areasThis course is for students with beginner levels of English. It will help you to develop your communication skills as well as your reading and writing in English.
On this course you will meet students from many different countries - ESOL students came from over 50 different countries in 16/17, representing the diversity within Brighton and Hove.
- Functional English
- Speaking, listening, reading and writing
- British life and culture
Why the MET?
On basic communication courses you will be taught in small classes to maximise your learning. 98% of ESOL students recommend studying ESOL at Brighton MET.
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and the beach.
ESOL fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our ESOL fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01273667788 ext: 537
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value