ESOL - Basic Computing
This course is ideal for ESOL students who want to improve their computing skills.
Course aims and areasThis course is suitable for ESOL students who want to learn basic computing skills. The course teaches you how to find and save documents, how to use email and other basic computing skills.
- Skills in Microsoft Word
- File mamagement
- Email skills
Why the MET?
We have a wide range of courses, scheduled to accommodate busy lives. With this in mind, we offer part-time and evening options, with start dates in January, April and September.
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and the beach.
ESOL fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our ESOL fees, please contact email@example.com or phone 01273667788 ext: 537
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value