ESOL - Reading English
This course is ideal for people who want to improve their English reading skills.
Course aims and areasA suitable course whether you are already living in the UK or are currently settling here. You will improve your grammar, vocabulary and functional English through speaking, listening, reading and writing as well as learning about British life and culture. We have classes for beginners through to advanced level.
Morning, afternoon and evening courses are available.
- Functional English
- Speaking, listening, reading and writing
- British life and culture
Why the MET?
We have a wide range of courses, scheduled to accommodate busy lives. With this in mind, we offer part-time and evening options, with start dates in January, April and September.
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and the beach.
ESOL fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our ESOL fees, please contact email@example.com or phone 01273667788 ext: 537
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value