ESOL - SELT Preparation Course
This course is designed for students who want to improve their English skills in order to prepare for the SELT citizenship test.
Course aims and areasTo gain British Citizenship, you are now required to pass a SELT test. We run a 10 week evening course (3 hours a week) to prepare you for the test.
We prepare you for the spoken exam and support you in applying for the test, which can be taken in London (Croydon) or Portsmouth. The course also embeds elements of Life in the UK test.
- Functional English
- Speaking, listening, reading and writing
- British life and culture
Why the MET?
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and the beach.
ESOL fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our ESOL fees, please contact email@example.com or phone 01273667788 ext: 537
How to apply
If you’d like to apply by post or in person, please click below.How to apply
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value