International Business - Young Entrepreneurs
Our vocational business courses are combined with English language to form short summer programmes for anyone wishing to improve their business skills and their English at the same time.
Course aims and areasYoung Entrepreneurs
The Young Entrepreneurs course aims to give aspiring business people the tools to develop a professional business project. You will learn to develop your skills and knowledge of marketing, branding, leadership and sales. At the end of the course you will design and present a sales pitch for your own product or start-up company to a professional audience.
Why the MET?
- Courses accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English
- Fully qualified and professional teaching staff.
- Multinational classes
- Immersion in UK college environment with opportunity to interact with English-speakers
- No hidden costs: course book and materials included
- Full access to college facilities: library and computer centre, canteen and free gym
- Dedicated international team providing support and advice
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.