International Business - Leadership and Team Skills (ILM L2)
Our vocational business courses are combined with English language to form short summer programmes for anyone wishing to improve their business skills and their English at the same time.
Course aims and areasLeadership and Team Skills (ILM L2)
This course is an Institute of Leadership and Management Level 2 Award, designed for adult professionals who want to improve their skills and gain a qualification.
These qualifications are ideal if you are a practising team leader and will help you to become more effective and confident in your role. If you are a new or aspiring team leader, the course will help you to make the transition from working in a team to leading one.
Why the MET?
- Courses accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English
- Fully qualified and professional teaching staff.
- Multinational classes
- Immersion in UK college environment with opportunity to interact with English-speakers
- No hidden costs: course book and materials included
- Full access to college facilities: library and computer centre, canteen and free gym
- Dedicated international team providing support and advice
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.