International Business - Enterprise and Business Growth (NCFE L3)
Our vocational business courses are combined with English language to form short summer programmes for anyone wishing to improve their business skills and their English at the same time.
Course aims and areasEnterprise and Business Growth
This course is a NCFE Level 3 Award, designed for adult professionals who want to improve their skills and gain a qualification. This qualification is designed to provide you with an understanding of business growth in a small to medium enterprise.
The qualification is aimed at learners already in business or those who wish to progress to a small to medium enterprise. NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation.
Why the MET?
- Courses accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English
- Fully qualified and professional teaching staff.
- Multinational classes
- Immersion in UK college environment with opportunity to interact with English-speakers
- No hidden costs: course book and materials included
- Full access to college facilities: library and computer centre, canteen and free gym
- Dedicated international team providing support and advice
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.