We will help you to gain a solid understanding of the skills required for the International English Language Testing System exam.
Course aims and areasIELTS is the International English Language Testing System and is accepted by thousands of institutions worldwide. It is recognised internationally by universities, workplaces and governments as an assessment of your English Language proficiency.
Our IELTS examination preparation courses focus on exam techniques and strategies to help you achieve the best possible grade you can achieve.
We help you to understand the content of each part of the IELTS test: listening, reading, writing and speaking. You will practise the different types of questions that you may be asked in each part and we will check your progress with regular mock exams and tutorials.
It is suitable if you are planning to attend an academic or vocational course at any UK institution, or if you plan to apply for an English-speaking university for an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
Full-time and summer intensive options are also available.
- IELTS part-time: 5 lessons per week
- (1 lesson = 60 mins)
- Maximum class size: 14
- Minimum age: 16
Why the MET?
- Courses accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English
- Fully qualified and professional teaching staff.
- Multinational classes
- Immersion in UK college environment with opportunity to interact with English-speakers
- No hidden costs: course book and materials included
- Special offers for courses of 24 weeks or more (see Long-term English courses)
- Full access to college facilities: library and computer centre, canteen and free gym
- Dedicated international team providing support and advice
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.