How to apply - Academic and vocational courses, and International Foundation Programmes
Applying is easy
Step 1: send us an application form and:
- A copy of your passport / national ID
- A copy of any previous UK visas (if applicable)
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- Proof of your English language level
- A personal statement explaining why you are applying for this course
You can apply directly, or via a representative in your country.
Step 2: acknowledgement and interview
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application within 24 hours
(within office hours Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 17.00, 16:00 on Friday - UK time)
- We then need to arrange a meeting with you, in person or via Skype, before we can formally accept you on the course. This interview is a chance for us to get to know you and also to give you advice and guidance. We want to make sure you are choosing the right course for you. We also offer visa guidance (if applicable).
Step 3: offer, payment and confirmation
- Once we are satisfied that you can meet the entry requirements of the course, we will send you an offer letter – usually within 2 weeks of your interview
- The offer will either be:
unconditional: you don't have to do anything
conditional: you'll be told in your interview what the conditions are, e.g. the school grades or English level you need
- We will include an invoice with your offer:
You can pay £250 deposit to secure your place
Pay full tuition fees in advance to complete your booking.
- We will send you/your representative your booking confirmation on receipt of payment
- If you book a course less than 28 days before the start of the course, total fees are payable immediately.
Step 4: visa support (if applicable)
- We require full tuition fees and 4 weeks’ accommodation (if booked through us) before providing visa support
- For up to date information about applying for a visa, please visit our visas and immigration information page.
Step 5: starting your course
- We aim to send you pre-arrival documents and accommodation details (if applicable) two weeks prior to your arrival
Contact the International Department: