Bespoke packages with a wide range of subjects and services to choose from
Groups and training packages at the MET
We offer specialised tailor-made courses for groups of students and trainees from employers, colleges, universities and International organisations.
Why choose groups & training at the MET?
- In-country delivery and blended learning packages available
- Courses delivered in UK college environment with opportunity to interact with UK learners and staff
- Excellent support team including a dedicated project officer, international academic support, accommodation service, visa and welfare advice
- Access to a wide variety of curriculum areas with specialised workshops and facilities
- Ability to combine professional qualifications with English language study
- Erasmus Plus hosting organisation
- Over 25 years’ experience working with international partners from a range of organisations and cultural backgrounds.
We understand that you may have specific requirements and have a flexible approach to course design to meet and exceed your needs.
Group package types:
- English language (e.g. General English, PET/FCE, business, executive)
- Erasmus Plus: VET KA1 mobility programmes
- Alternanza SCUOLA - LAVORO
- Business and professional (e.g. marketing, work-ready)
- Work experience programmes
- Specialist vocational programmes (e.g. engineering, hair and beauty, food and culinary arts, games development)
- Teacher Training (CLIL, refresher courses, TESOL)
- Combination packages
- Many more... scroll down to contact us with specific requests
Training solution example 1: Business and Enterprise
A combination of classroom studies with practical business activities and workshops. On this course students develop the skills for successful transition from education to work. The course has two elements:
lessons in English
Students will be given an insight into the world of business, how different sized businesses are organised and financed and the importance of effective communication and marketing. Students will also take part in sessions to prepare for job interview and employment, including job searches, preparing a CV and job application and interview techniques.
Students will explore a range of business and working environments and will investigate consumer trends and complete practical assignments in small groups. At the end of the course each group will present their project to a panel of business and academic staff as a ‘Dragon’s Den’ style activity.
Training solution example 2: Teaching Methodology
The MET is one of the main providers of teacher training in the Brighton and Hove area. We provide training for those interested in a career in FE, Adult Education, community/ work based learning and development programs.
Courses cover key issues such as:
- barriers to learning
- planning and delivery
- record keeping.
Particular focus can be given to
teaching methodology, lesson observations, planning and development, peer
observations, using technology in the classroom and micro-teaching sessions. We
provide both accredited (such a National Award in Education and Training) and non-accredited teacher training courses.
Training solution example 3: Culture and Creative
Digital film editing combined with Brighton festival experience.
The course has three elements:
Students will join multinational classes at the level suitable for them.
Brighton Festival Experience
Brighton Festival is England’s largest Arts and Cultural festival which takes place throughout May. We will include a range of activities, from artists’ open houses and festival parades to comedy and music. Students will be encouraged to take film footage for the final stage of their course
Digital Film Editing
5 day introduction to digital film editing. Through practical sessions using real editing examples students will learn professional editing skills that can be applied to a variety of digital editing packages. Students will use the footage gathered during the festival experience to create their own film about their time in Brighton and the UK. The course will end with a private showing of the films.
We can combine a variety of elements from our wide curriculum to create a package suitable for your needs. We provide additional services and support options including include industry visits, cultural or social excursions led by our activity leaders, transport solutions and work-experience options for EU/EEA students.
Please contact us for a quote using the form below.
Contact the International Department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +44(0) 1273 667752