16-19 course fees and financial support
All our full-time courses are free to EU residents who are under 19 years old on the 31 August 2017.
The only fees you may have to pay are for specialist resources and equipment, the cost of these varies from £25 to £300 depending upon the subject you are studying. Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for financial help from the college. You should apply for financial support as soon as you receive your course offer letter.
There are a range of financial support packages for those students who would otherwise find it difficult to attend college. These include help with:
- transport costs (e.g. free bus passes)
- course costs
You can also benefit from:
- cheap haircuts in the college salon
- reduced priced meals and drinks in the college refectory
- low priced stationery in the college shop
- a fully equipped gym that is open to students outside of lesson times at East Campus
All students aged 16+ can apply for an NUS Extra card. These cards give student discounts in a wide range of high street shops and some online retailers. Cards can be purchased online from nus.org.uk.