Accountancy - AAT Level 3 - Advanced Diploma in Accounting
This course allows you to take your accountancy skills to the next level.
Course aims and areasThis course is a natural progression from the AAT Level 2 Certificate and includes units on financial and management accounting, using spreadsheets, professional ethics and VAT.
Widely recognised in the profession as a highly desirable qualification, successful completion of this course will leave you well placed in the job market.
Successful students may wish to consider progression to the AAT level 4 Diploma course at Brighton MET or one of the professional chartered accounting qualifications such as ACCA. There is a high demand for competent accounting professionals within a wide range of business and non-profit making organisations at all levels. An AAT qualification gives an advantage when seeking a new
Click here to see fee information.
|CM0062-1C||19 Sep 2018||Wednesday 5.30pm - 8.30pm||36 weeks||£1,910.00|
|CM0180-1C||16 Jan 2019||Wednesday 5.30pm - 8.30pm||36 weeks||£1,910.00|
|CM0063-1C||16 Jan 2019||Wednesday 5.30pm - 8.30pm||36 weeks||£1,910.00|
The fee listed is the full course cost. Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances.
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Synoptic Assessment
- The Synoptic Assessment contains the Ethics for Accountants and Spreadsheets for Accounting units, as well as questions from Advanced Bookkeeping, Final Accounts Preparation and Management Accounting: Costing.
Why the MET?
We have a wide range of courses, scheduled to accommodate busy lives. With this in mind, we offer part time day and evening options, with start dates in September and January.
This course is taught by a dedicated team of lecturers who are also professional accountants. Our experienced teaching staff are passionate and committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries, and the beach.
The cost and whether or not you have to pay for your course depends on your age, circumstances and educational history. To find out which category applies to you, please visit our course fees page by clicking below.See more details
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon, both open to the public and offering exceptional value
- An excellent level of spoken and written English is required for this course.
- Please be aware of the need to spend a significant amount of time away from the classroom undertaking independent study.
- It is recommended that students re-acquaint themselves with basic book-keeping principles before starting the course.
student Views Magdalena Zajac
“My tutor is always really helpful and supportive to make sure I achieve my AAT Level 3 qualification, which means I'll be able to progress to University and then on to a career in accountancy.”