Beauty Therapy - VTCT Certificate in Indian Head Massage Level 3
This course will provide the skills to provide an effective Indian head massage.
Course aims and areasThis is a vocationally related qualification that will prepare you to provide Indian head massage treatments to a high level of occupational ability, to enable you to provide your own services for clients.
You will learn the theory and practice of Indian head massage and the associated theory of anatomy, physiology, and health and safety.
This qualification will prepare you for a role as a specialist massage therapist.
- Indian head massage
- Anatomy and physiology
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Promote and sell products and services
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
Why the MET?
You will have access to high-quality kits and products in our professional public salon and spa facilities, giving you the real-world experience valued by employers
The Beauty and Holistic team is staffed by highly-experienced tutors that are passionate about their subject areas and have excellent links with employers.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our central campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries and the beach.
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.
- Professional standard spas and salons open to the general public, providing a realistic working environment
- Use of high-end, industry branded equipment and products
- Additional training from external companies
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
Learners will be expected to complete case studies at home. This intensive course will require home study and completion of a number of home research assignments.
Uniform must be worn and optional kit can be purchased - cost TBC.
Views Katie Stanton
“I left teaching not knowing if a career in complementary therapies was for me but within weeks I knew I was doing the right thing. I thoroughly enjoyed my training and learnt a lot during my one-year course. I had amazing tutors - the support and guidance I was given was exceptional.”