Book-Keeping Short Course
If you wish to gain a solid understanding of basic book-keeping applicable to a range of businesses and public organisations, then this is the course for you. The short course covers all the books and records businesses need to keep.
Course aims and areasThis short course provides you with a solid introduction to book-keeping.
You will cover the books and records that all businesses need to keep and how to maintain these.
You will also learn how to complete a range of book-keeping entries using the double entry book-keeping system.
You will gain valuable skills which can be applied in a range of businesses and public sector organisations.
Why the MET?
We have a wide range of courses, scheduled to accommodate busy lives. With this in mind, we offer part-time and evening options, with start dates in January, April and September.
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our central campus.
Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries, and the beach.
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value