Bookkeeping Short Course
If you wish to gain a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping applicable to a range of businesses and public organisations, then this is the course for you. The short course covers all the books and records businesses need to keep.
Course aims and areasThis short course provides you with a solid introduction to bookkeeping.
You will cover the books and records that all businesses need to keep and how to maintain these.
You will also learn how to complete a range of bookkeeping entries using the double entry bookkeeping system.
You will gain valuable skills which can be applied in a range of businesses and public sector organisations.
Click here to see fee information.
|COM336||21 Sep 2018||Friday 9.00am - 12.00pm||10 weeks||
|COM337||25 Jan 2019||Friday 9.00am - 12.00pm||10 weeks||
|COM338||03 May 2019||Friday 9.00am - 12.00pm||10 weeks||
The fee listed is the full course cost. Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances.
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value