Learning and Development - CIPD Certificate in Learning and Development Practice Level 3
This course delivers the essential training to become an effective learning and development professional.
Course aims and areasDo you want to study to become a trainer? This benchmark course is structured to improve your skills and knowledge of basic training and related areas.
Comprising of four units, you will develop as an effective professional by understanding the importance of learning and development within the wider organisation.
You will be introduced to the concept of documenting relevant information so it can be interpreted and used beneficially and also study how to deliver related activities.
You will need to be able to set aside extra hours to complete this intensive study of approximately two hours per week.
- Understanding the importance of learning and development within the wider organisation
- Identifying learner needs
- How to deliver training activities
- How to access the outcomes of these activities
Why the MET?
We have a wide range of courses, scheduled to accommodate busy lives. With this in mind, we offer part-time and evening options, with start dates in January, April and September.
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries, and the beach.
The cost and whether or not you have to pay for your course depends on your age, circumstances and educational history. To find out which category applies to you, please visit our course fees page by clicking below.See more details
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value