Business and Management - ILM Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management Level 3
This course will help you if you want to move into a management role or have management responsibility but have no formal training.
Course aims and areasFor people wishing to step up to a management role or for managers looking to update their skills and gain a recognised qualification, this course can be tailored to fulfil your specific needs.
You will learn skills that are directly applicable to your role or a potential future role in your current work place.
The course covers how to build your leadership capabilities, motivating and engaging teams, performance managing your team and managing work relationships confidently. Most importantly, you will be able to apply these skills in your own role.
- Building leadership capabilities
- Motivating and engaging teams
- Performance management
- Managing work relationships
Why the MET?
We have a wide range of courses, scheduled to accommodate busy lives. With this in mind, we offer part-time and evening options, with start dates in January, April and September.
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus.
Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries, and the beach.
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value
student Views Kevin Hegarty
“The tutor is really supportive and brings a great deal of his own knowledge and experience into helping us succeed. The range of ages also make the sessions very engaging and the sharing of ideas and opinions encourages the kind of listening skills that are vital in leadership and management.”