Business and Management - ILM Certificate in Team Leading Level 2
This certificate will introduce you to the core skills necessary to lead a team effectively.
Course aims and areasCalling new and aspiring team leaders. This certificate will introduce you to the core skills necessary to lead a team effectively.
From applying motivation techniques to get the best from people, to gaining confidence in tackling difficult issues (e.g. under performance), you will leave the course ready to lead your team in a successful direction.
- Applying motivation techniques
- Performance management
Why the MET?
We have a wide range of courses, scheduled to accommodate busy lives. With this in mind, we offer part-time and evening options, with start dates in January, April and September.
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims.
Without a doubt, one of the reasons we know you will love studying at Brighton MET is the location of our Central Campus. Right in the heart of Brighton’s world-famous North Laine, the College is within walking distance of all the city’s main amenities – the award-winning city library, the independent shops and eateries, and the beach.
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value