Summer Vacation package
If you are a young adult (aged 16+), you want to improve your English and enjoy the summer in Brighton, our Summer Vacation package is for you!
Course aims and areasYou will join our multinational General English classes at a range of levels focusing on communication, grammar and writing, in a fun and productive learning environment. In the afternoons, you will have two afternoon or evening activities and a half day excursion included in the fee during weekdays. We run a full programme of activities in addition. You can also book trips at the weekends to places of interest around the UK.
- 20 hours' tuition per week (1 hour = 60 mins)
- General English: Mon-Fri, 9.00am - 12.30pm (15 hours)
- English skills: Tue & Thu 1.30pm - 4.15pm (5 hours)
- Activities and half-day excursion: 3 afternoons or evenings
- Minimum age: 16
- Maximum class size: 14
Examples of activities and excursions included in the fee:
- Afternoon activities: picnic, cream tea, bowling,
laser tag, sports
- Evening activities: karaoke, beach BBQ, games night, live music
- Afternoon excursions: Lewes, Seven Sisters,
Why the MET?
- Courses accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English
- Experienced teaching staff.
- Multinational classes
- No hidden costs: course book and materials included
- Special offers for courses of 24 weeks or more (see Long-term English courses)
- Full access to college facilities: library and computer centre, canteen
- Dedicated international team providing support and advice
International fees can vary depending on the course you choose and how long you are studying for.
For full information about our international fees, please see our International fees guide.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply by post or in person, please click below.How to apply