Business Management - Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
This business management apprenticeship has been developed for managers who wish to gain the skills needed for a move into senior management positions. The training is ideal for those who still retain a responsibility for operational processes but are removed from the day to day responsibilities of first line management.
The training helps to broaden knowledge and behaviours in a flexible and practical way relating to modern leadership and management practices where varied management tasks are required.
Entry requirements can include:
- at least five GCSEs grades A – C (9 – 4 on the new grading system)
- a Level 3 qualification, including A levels, NVQ/SVQ Level 3, or a BTEC National
Am I eligible?
Anyone aged 16 or over can apply for an apprenticeship. You cannot be self-employed and must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years to be eligible.
This programme requires the learner to already be employed in a business role.
This framework will support you to achieve the following modules:
- Personal and Professional Development
- Developing and Implementing an Operational Plan
- Providing Leadership and Management
- Managing Team Performance
- Promoting Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Chairing and Leading Meetings
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to gain a nationally recognised qualification and valuable skills whilst working.
We are a major provider of apprenticeships in the South East, helping employers to find the right apprentice for their business or upskill existing employees, and supporting individuals to succeed.