Campuses and facilities at Northbrook MET
Northbrook MET has two campuses in Worthing and one in Shoreham-by-Sea
West Durrington Campus, Worthing
Our West Durrington Campus offers purpose-built facilities for:
- Art, design and media courses
- Theatre production and performing arts courses
- Music production and performance courses
- Catering and hospitality courses
The campus is five minutes' walk from Goring-by-Sea station, a five minute train ride from central Worthing.
Facilities include a professionally-equipped theatre, state-of-the-art recording studios and a range of studios and workshops for creative practices such as painting, printmaking, ceramics, textiles, photography, graphics and media. We also have a training restaurant and coffee shop that are open to the public.
Broadwater Campus, Worthing
Our Broadwater Campus provides newly built facilities for:
- Hair and beauty courses
- Uniformed services courses
- Childcare courses
- Business, travel and tourism courses
- Computing courses
- Engineering courses
- Construction courses
- Access to Higher Education
The campus is close to Worthing town centre, a ten minute walk from Worthing station and on several bus routes.
Facilities include state-of-the-art machinery for mechanical and electronic engineering, spacious workshops for carpentry and bricklaying and hair and beauty salons which are open to the public.
Shoreham Airport Campus
Our Shoreham Airport Campus specialises in:
- Aircraft maintenance courses
- Motor vehicle maintenance courses
- Motorsport engineering courses
Facilities include an aircraft hangar with several aircraft and components and an automobile workshop with several vehicles and high-tech diagnostic equipment.