Counselling Skills and Theory | NCFE Award | Level 3
Why this course?
Counselling skills are highly useful in a range of occupations and professions where interpersonal skills are important. If you are seeking to enhance your functional role (e.g. a social worker, teacher or practising nurse) through the use of counselling skills, this course is for you. It is also ideal for those who wish to become a professional counsellor.
The mandatory units for this course are:
- Understanding different approaches to the use of counselling skills
- Practising counselling skills
- Working ethically in helping relationships
- Understanding the importance of self-development in relation to helping others
Click here to see fee information.
|CM0605-1C||24 Jan 2022||Broadwater||Mondays 9:30am - 2:00pm||16 weeks||£654.00|
|CM0619-1C||24 Jan 2022||Broadwater||Mondays 3.30pm - 8.00pm||16 weeks||£654.00|
- You must be 19+
- The readiness for the course will be assessed during an interview
- Successful completion of Level 2 Counselling course is necessary to apply for Level 3 Counselling course.
On successful completion of this course, you could progress to:
- Level 3 Certificates in Workplace Mentoring
- Level 3 and 4 NVQs in Advice and Guidance
- Level 3 and 4 qualifications in Counselling
Alternatively, you could enter employment in areas such as:
- Health and social care
- Working with young people
- Counselling or care
- Supporting those with addictions
The course fees are £654.00
This is a full cost course with no concessions.