MET Progression | How do I apply?
Offers and entry requirements
To be offered a place on one of our degree-level programmes, you must meet the course's entry requirements. You must successfully complete your Level 3 course and meet any other requirements as set out in your offer conditions in order to secure your place.
Therefore, if we offer you a place on the university-level course you apply for, but you don’t meet the entry requirements, the College has the right to withdraw your offer(s). You can find more detail about entry requirements on the university-level course pages of this website. The College also reserves the right to withdraw your offer in the unlikely event that a suitable degree course is cancelled.
What you need to do next:
- Research suitable university-level courses at GB MET - Find out more here.
- Discuss your choices with your tutors, who have a wealth of knowledge about the courses available at MET - They can help identify the best options for you.
- Attend an open day if you can - Click here for dates.
- If you would like to apply to other universities as well as GB MET, please apply through UCAS at UCAS.com. Ask your tutor for help with your personal statement and to provide a reference.
- If you would like to apply to GB MET only, you can complete our short application form.
- You will be invited to interview, which may include a portfolio review or audition (depending on the course).
- Your place will be confirmed when you get your final results from your Level 3 course.