Filmmaking | Digital Film Editing
Why this course?
This evening class will introduce you to digital film editing.
Learn how to create your own films using any digital editing software.
We will cover: importing and editing media, different types of footage, using transitions and effects, adding titles and sound, and exporting files for different purposes.
All equipment is provided.
- Importing and editing media
- Working with different types of footage
- Using transitions and effects
- Adding titles and sound
- Exporting files and formats
Why the MET?
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- High-quality learning resource centres providing library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
The course fees are shown in the table on the overview tab.
Please note that there are no applicable discounts for this course.
If you are an international student (you don't hold UK Settlement Status), different fees apply. Please click here to read more and find out how to apply.
Why the MET?
Greater Brighton Metropolitan College (the MET) was created from the merger of City College Brighton and Northbrook College. It draws on 150 years of heritage, history and experience. We operate across five campuses in Brighton, Shoreham and Worthing, and teach around 7,500 adult learners.
Our experienced teaching staff are passionate about their areas of expertise and are committed to helping you to attain your learning goals and meet your personal aims. Whatever your chosen subject, we have the facilities to ensure you get the most out of your learning experience.