Online courses | NCFE Certificate in Digital Skills | Level 2
Why this course?
Please only apply for courses commencing in the next two months.
This Level 2 Digital Skills course focuses on practical skills that can be utilised both personally and professionally. Comprising of four mandatory units, you will cover a range of topics on the course.
- Understanding how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Applying digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate your career progression
There are no specific prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved an Entry Level qualification in ICT.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills, learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units, and one of the two optional units, 5 and 6.
- Unit 1: Find and use information
- Unit 2: Safety and security when using data and digital devices
- Communicating and collaborating online
- Using word processing software
- Using a computer
- Digital career development.