ESOL | 16+ Full-time study programme
Why this course?
Our new 16+ ESOL study programme is a full-time course. Students will study ESOL, maths and ICT as well as participating on the Prince’s Trust Achieve programme. Outdoor learning, art, employability and well-being are integral elements of the courses. Learning mentors and tutors will ensure that there is ongoing support to help students in achieving their potential. Taster sessions on vocational courses will take place in the second term and students will receive individual information and guidance for their progression paths. All students will take an ESOL exam and have the opportunity to take a maths exam as part of their course.
Entry 3 Speaking & Listening (Ascentis)
Entry 3 Personal Development & Employability Skills
16+ ESOL runs from 19 October (delayed start in 20/21).
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value