ESOL | Pre-entry - Beginners
Why this course?
This is a course for students who have little or no literacy in either their own language or in English. The course is taught by experienced teachers and is designed to enable students to learn to read and write in a safe and supportive adult environment.
Click here to see fee information.
|FE0656-1C||07 Sep 2020||Central Brighton||Various days/times available||12 weeks||£312.00|
|FE0657-1C||04 Jan 2021||Central Brighton||Various days/times available||12 weeks||£264.00||Apply|
|FE0658-1C||19 Apr 2021||Central Brighton||Various days/times available||12 weeks||£312.00||Apply|
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value