ESOL | Pre-entry | Beginners - Brighton MET
Why this course?
This is a course for complete beginners in English. The courses runs twice a week (6 hours) for 3 terms during the year. Students will learn how to speak, listen, read and write in English.
The course runs on a Tuesday and Thursday morning 9.30 – 12.50 or Monday and Wednesday afternoon 2-5.20.
Click here to see fee information.
|FE0656-1C||09 Sep 2019||Central Brighton||Various days/times available||13 weeks||£312.00|
|FE0657-1C||06 Jan 2020||Central Brighton||Various days/times available||13 weeks||£288.00|
|FE0658-1C||20 Apr 2020||Central Brighton||Various days/times available||13 weeks||£264.00||Apply|
Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances, please see our finance information.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value