English for Speakers of Other Languages
We run highly successful ESOL courses at our Brighton and Worthing Campuses for young people and adults.
We have a range of courses to suit all learners. These include qualification courses (Ascentis Skills for Life) from Entry to Level 2, as well as integrated skills courses to support students with literacy and employability skills. We also offer a Pre-Entry course for students with little or no literacy.
New to 22/23:
- 16+ full-time ESOL study programme.
- Beginners IT for ESOL courses
- Digital skills for ESOL courses
Our ESOL courses will help you to:
- Gain a nationally recognised ESOL qualification and certificate
- Develop your employability skills
- Develop your digital skills
- Get extra support if you cannot read or write
- Give you extra support if you are a young refugee and asylum seeker
- Help you to make friends through coffee mornings and enrichment activities
- Give you clear progression paths onto jobseekers courses or other vocational courses in the College
- Get advice about education and training opportunities
Our ESOL courses are part-time and you will have two lessons a week either in the morning, afternoon or evening from Monday to Friday.
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|5 September - 9 December 2022||4 January - 31 March 2023||17 April - 14 July 2023|
If you are interested in applying for an ESOL course, please choose the correct enquiry form below.
Please call us on 01273 667788 ext 537 for any other queries.