ESOL | English Discussion Skills - Brighton
Why this course?
A lunchtime course that is designed to develop your ability and confidence to take part in a discussion.
You will learn key functional language phrases, e.g how to agree or disagree, how to interrupt, show interest or surprise, ask for clarification, etc. in the context of topics that are in the news, or are of particular interest to you.
These language skills will improve your ability and confidence to participate in discussions, either in pairs or in small groups.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value