ESOL | Grammar - Brighton MET
Why this course?
A lunchtime course (1 hour) that is designed to develop your grammar at E2 level.
Each lesson you will focus on a different grammatical area, eg. Past simple tense, irregular verbs, adjectives and adverbs, sentence grammar.
The course is designed for low intermediate students to help them to become more accurate speakers and writers of English.
Click here to see fee information.
|CM0525-1C||13 Jan 2020||Central Brighton||Various days/times available||13 weeks||£60.00||Apply|
|CM0526-1C||27 Apr 2020||Central Brighton||Various days/times available||13 weeks||£55.00||Apply|
Discounts may be available depending on your circumstances, please see our finance information.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value