ESOL | Language to Go | English for Beginners
Why this course?
This course is designed for low level ESOL students who have already tried ESOL classes previously but find it difficult to progress.
The course is designed to give students an opportunity to socialise in English and cover topics around culture, employment and well-being with the aim of increasing their ability to fully integrate and participate in British society.
Click here to see fee information.
|FE2003-1C||06 Sep 2021||Worthing||Various days/times available||11-13 weeks||£330.00|
|FE2004-1C||10 Jan 2022||Worthing||Various days/times available||11-13 weeks||£264.00||Apply|
|FE2005-1C||25 Apr 2022||Worthing||Various days/times available||11-13 weeks||£324.00||Apply|
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value