ESOL | Presentation Skills - Brighton MET
Why this course?
A lunchtime course (1 hour) that is designed to develop your ability and confidence to make a presentation.
You will learn how to structure a presentation and key language phrases that will enable you to engage the listener using topics that are in the news, or are of particular interest to you.
The course is designed to create confidence in presenting, using pairs and small groups to start with. It is especially useful for higher level students taking Level 1 and 2 ESOL exams.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value