ESOL | Pronunciation - Brighton MET
Why this course?
A lunchtime course (1 hour) that is designed to develop your pronunciation.
The course will focus on difficult sounds for you in English and also the different features of connected speech (how English sounds all link together).
You’ll improve both your pronunciation and your confidence in speaking English.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value