ESOL - Reading and Writing English
These courses are designed to focus on literacy skills from beginner level for students with no literacy through to intermediate level.
There are four levels of course available: Introduction to read and write is for students with little or no literacy; Low read-write is for E1/E2 students who need support with literacy; Integrated skills and high read-write support students whose literacy is a barrier to progressing onto higher level courses.
Morning, afternoon and evening courses are available. People on certain benefits are exempt from fees.
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value