ESOL | Speaking & Listening English
Why this course?
This course is ideal for people who want to improve their English speaking and listening skills. You will improve your grammar, vocabulary and functional English through an integrated skills approach, as well as learning about British life, culture and employment. We have classes for beginners through to advanced level. You will take the Skills for Life Speaking and Listening exam at the end of the term.
Speaking and Listening courses take place in the first term. When you have completed the course, you may be able to progress onto the Reading term (Term 2) and then the Writing term (Term 3).
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon which are both open to the public and offer exceptional value