Estate Agent and Property Services | NCFE Certificate in Principles of Customer Service and Introduction to Residential Property | Level 3
Why this course?
This is a one-year course combining customer and property services, providing an excellent foundation in the skills and knowledge required for a career in this industry. The property sector offers lots of opportunities with the market continuing to grow throughout the pandemic and house prices increasing at their fastest rate for more than a decade (source: BBC News, June 2021).
As part of the programme of study, you will work towards a Level 2 Award in Sales or Lettings. This nationally-recognised qualification is accredited by Propertymark Qualifications, the UK’s specialist awarding organisation.
- Industry-experienced teachers
- Guest speakers
- Property events and masterclasses
- Gain valuable work experience opportunities with local employers
- Understanding customers and the customer service environment
- Resolving customer complaints
- Customer retention and sales
- Principles of business
- Health, safety and security
- Practice relating to sales and lettings
Why the MET?
At the MET, we provide more than just your chosen qualification. All students are enrolled on a specialised Study Programme, which is tailored to your specific educational needs.
Through partnerships with local employers, we will help you become 'work-ready' through work experience, placements, industry visits, job shadowing and real-life projects.
There are also lots of free activities and initiatives for you to get involved with to help you make the most of your time at college. These are excellent opportunities to make new friends, help other students, improve your health and wellbeing, and boost your CV.
Facilities at Brighton MET
- Access to quality teaching resources, rooms and studios
- Online access to course documents, resources and study support through the MET’s virtual learning environment
- Library and computing facilities
- Access to the MET’s student services, including career advice and additional learning support
- Cafés and coffee bars with a wide range of reasonably priced meals, snacks and drinks
- A travel agency and a hair and beauty salon, both open to the public and offering exceptional value
On completion, you could continue your studies with Level 3 Business or an apprenticeship in property services.
On successful completion of the course you could go into the following careers:
- Local estate agent
- Overseas estate agent
- Customer service roles
- Property expert
This course is free (you do not have to pay fees) if:
- You are a UK citizen, hold EU Settlement Status or have a visa which could qualify you for home status.
- AND you are under 19 on 31 August in the year you are studying.
More information about fees for college courses and financial support for 16-19 year olds can be found here. Please speak to our Admissions team if you have any further queries: email@example.com | 01273 667704