Contacting the college | FAQs
Frequently asked questions
Are your phone lines open?
Throughout August, many staff continue to work remotely and so email is still the easiest way to get in touch with us. However, we are beginning to reopen some of our phone lines.
Our Admissions team can be contacted on 01273 667704, Monday to Friday, during working hours.
Our Worthing switchboard is also available Monday to Friday, 8.30–4pm by calling 01903 273060. If you would like to speak to a receptionist, please dial 0.
Can I talk to a member of the Admissions team face-to-face?
Yes, our Student Centre at Brighton Central Campus and the Admissions Office at West Durrington Campus are now open to the public.
How can I contact you by email?
The key contacts you may need are as follows:
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions for university-level courses (degrees): HE-Enquiries@gbmc.ac.uk
- General enquiries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apprenticeships: email@example.com
- Employers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for something else? Check our Contact us page for additional email addresses. Please note that during August many of our staff will still be working remotely so direct phone lines may not be answered.