I confirm that information and advice about my choice of learning programme was provided or was available to me through the prospectus, other College Information or via College staff. As a result of this information and advice
- I understand the entry requirements of my chosen programme
- The learning programme suits my needs, progression and personal ambition
- I acknowledge having read the privacy notice contained within this enrolment form and have indicated my contact preferences.
- I agree to wear my student ID badge so it is clearly visible at all times whilst on College property, and I understand that I may be refused entry without it
- I understand that my fee status must be assessed each year, and that I must enrol every year for each course
- In signing below I am agreeing to behave in accordance with the College’s Code of Conduct. If I break this agreement, I understand that I may be subject to disciplinary action. Full versions of the Code of Conduct are also available on the college intranet or from course tutors
- The College operates published policies, procedures and guidelines on its various functions including Financial Assistance, Fee Payment, Admissions and Absence. By enrolling at the College I agree to be governed in accordance with the published policies, procedures and guidelines as they relate to my year of academic study
- Greater Brighton Metropolitan College has a Code of Practice on the use of computer systems. I agree to the College viewing computer records including email that I generate on the College’s equipment
- A check was carried out to see if previous experience or qualifications could be counted towards my course
- I know what additional support (practical, childcare, tutor, financial) is available in order to help me complete the course
- I confirm that the information provided to Greater Brighton Metropolitan College is correct
- I agree to abide by the regulations of Greater Brighton Metropolitan College, including smoking restrictions, Health & Safety regulations and appropriate attendance at timetabled class, which I understand maybe monitored
- I agree to inform the college in writing of the following
A) Any change in circumstances that may affect my fee status
B) Any change in contact details e.g. address, telephone number, email
- I understand that all courses are subject to alteration or cancellation in the light of demand and patterns of attendance
- It is my intention to complete the programme and register for qualifications if applicable
- I understand that this form is a Learning Agreement between myself and Greater Brighton Metropolitan College
- I confirm that I have not/am not/do not intend to study an equivalent qualification at a different college
- I understand that the College may make minor changes to the course:
A) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or
B) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address an improvement in course delivery.
The College has informed me the above changes will not affect the fundamental nature of the course.
- In addition, as the College informed me in the description of the course in its prospectus and/or on its website, I understand the College may make changes to the Learning Agreement or the course (including the location where it is to be delivered) in order to:
A) improve the quality of educational services;
B) meet the latest requirements of a commissioning or accrediting body;
C) bring the Learning Agreement in line with best practice activities across the Further and Higher Education sector;
D) reflect student feedback, and/or
E) due to a lack of student demand for certain modules.
I understand that if the College is to make significant changes to the Learning Agreement or the course as outlined above, it will notify me as soon as reasonably practicable in advance of the change, and I may then contact the College to end the Learning Agreement before the changes take effect and withdraw from the course without any liability to pay further fees in relation to it. If I choose to end the contract (and withdraw from the course) in accordance with this section, I understand that the College will use reasonable efforts to offer me a place on a comparable alternative course, if it is reasonably practicable to do so.